Easy to use plugin that adds custom fields to posts to easily add Twitter Card metadata to your posts. This plugin requires Advanced Custom Fields by Elliot Condon.
This add-on will work with:
1. Advanced Custom Fields version 4 and up
2. WordPress version 3.8 and up
- Upload Plugin
- Install Plugin
- Activate Plugin
- Use post interface to set Twitter Card Metadata
- Verify Twitter Card with the Twitter Card Validator.
- If the Twitter Validator asks to validate your account, follow the steps provided by Twitter.
- How can I make sure my twitter cards are working
You can view the page source for the post and seach for “twitter:” to find the metadata. You can also verify Twitter Card with the Twitter Card Validator.
- What version Advanced Custom Fields do I have to have?
I have tested this on version 4.
Contributors & Developers
“Eazy Twitter Cards For Posts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Release.