Allows WordPress users to easily embed YouTube and Google Videos using one simple tag and places a preview image of the YouTube videos in your RSS feed linked to the video.
For support please visit http://www.paulbain.com/
Copy easytube.php into your wordpress plugins folder, normally located
Login to WordPress Admin and activate the plugin
A wordpress player can be embedded in a post using a tag of the following
The URL is the url found on YouTube for a particular video.
You can also set the dimensions:[youtube:URL WIDTH HEIGHT]
e.g. [youtube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSWZng4zBJI 300 200]
Same tag format for Vimeo and Google Vidoes but with googlevideo instead of youtube
e.g. [googlevideo:URL] [vimeo:URL]
You can also set global options in the EasyTube option menu.
Contributors & Developers
“EasyTube for Youtube & Vimeo” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed an issue when embedding Vimeo content
- Switched the default size to be widescreen for YouTube
- Updated the licence to BSD 2-Clause
- Updated to use normal full PHP tag rather than short tags, should work better on newer version of PHP
- Set the default video size to be medium widescreen
- Added Vimeo
- Fixed a massive bug relating to video sizes
- Added widescreen sizes
- Fixed issues with medium player size
- Updated compatibility
- Added fullscreen mode