EasyCron (https://www.easycron.com) provides reliable online cron job service worldwide. Its insanely easy-to-use webcron have helped thousands of users who’re fastidious on task scheduling perfectly configure cron jobs.
- Support Cron expression, and the year field (cron expression guide)
- Email otifications
- Slack notifications
- Webhook callbacks
- Cron job execution logs
- Time prediction of executions.
- Customize schedule timezone
Questions & Answers
Is EasyCron free?
EasyCron offers a free forever plan (you just need to go to https://www.easycron.com/user/plan to renew the free plan monthly).
You may also upgrade to a premium plan which has some advanced features and will automatically get renewed yearly.
- Upload the plugin files to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Get your free API key at https://www.easycron.com/user/token after logging in to EasyCron.
- Configure the plugin (accessible via the WordPress admin menu)
Contributors & Developers
“Easycron” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Easycron” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Update plugin header and icon.
- Mask the API token.
- Simplified UI.
- Made the plugin compatible with the latest WordPress (5.5.1).
- Updated links.
- First version.