Teack your site with Webtrends
Easy Webtrends makes using Webtrends with WordPress easy and straightforward. Once the plugin has been enabled, you can quickly load your tracking scripts through the WordPress dashboard and start monitoring your traffic.
Quickly tag your entire site
Through the Easy Webtrends options panel, you can quickly tag your entire site and the plugin will load these tags on each and every page.
Load custom tags into your posts and pages
As well as global tags across your entire site, you can also generate custom tags based on a URL-string match which will load custom tags if the URL of a given page matches a custom rule.
The plugin is simple to install:
easy-webtrendsdirectory to your
Go to the plugin management page and enable the pluginThe plugin is simple to install:
- Upload ‘easy-webtrends’ directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins’ directory
- Go to the plugin management page and enable the plugin
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Webtrends” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixes PHP warning when no rules are loaded.
- Fixes paths for components of the plugin.
- Allows Easy Webtrends to run on any domain.
- Fixed a number of conflicts between this plugin and another that caused fatal errors on activation
- Increased custom tags to limit of 40
- Hard coded tracking code and removed support for v9.
- Modified URL from which webtrends.js is loaded
- Fixed error with tracking code not being loaded
- Fixed error with webtrends.min.js not loading
- Initial releasering.