Anytime you’d like to link to a Twitter member’s profile, simply use: @membername anywhere within your post, page, or comment and the link will be generated automatically upon publishing.
Likewise, you can do the same thing with Twitter Tags. Just use: #tagname anywhere within the post, page, or comment and the link to Twitter Search will be generated automatically upon publishing.
Installing is as easy as 1, 2, 3
- Upload the extracted archive to ‘wp-content/plugins/’
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu
- Where is the plugin options page?
This plugin is all automatic, there are no options to configure!
- Will these links “leak” my PR?
No. The links that are generated use
rel="nofollow"in the markup. The generated links also use
target="_blank"so that you won’t be sending users away from your site when they click each link.
- Iím a WordPress theme developer, and Iíd like to bundle your plugin with my themes. Is this okay?
Absolutely! Please just let me know where the themes will be released so that I can post about it on my site as well!
- Iíve found a bug, where do I report it?
You can email me via the contact form located on my site
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Twitter Links” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors