Create anchors and add up to to 30 scrolling animation effects to links that link to page anchors. You can set scroll speed and offset value.
- You can set scroll speed and offset value.
- Choose from 30 Scrolling Animation Effects
- You can exclude certain anchors from scrolling.
- Works on all major browsers: IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari…
- Visual Editor Anchor Button
- Shortcode Supported [anchor]anchorname[/anchor]
For more information,refer to Easy Smooth Scroll Links WordPress Plugin
- Upload the full directory into your wp-content/plugins directory
- Activate the plugin at the plugin administration page
- That’s it!
For FAQs and bug report,refer to http://www.jeriffcheng.com/wordpress-plugins/easy-smooth-scroll-links
Works like a charm. I have numerous plugins with a few using heavy js and there are no conflicts or other problems while using this. All of the animation options work perfectly.
Well done code by the author, theres no nagging in admin. His settings page isn’t littered with his social links or anything else unnecessary!
The code is lightweight and didn’t add any loading time for the pages it’s used on.
Easy Smooth Scroll Links
Offers nice smooth scrolling between anchor links. Just make sure you set the right settings in. I used easeoutsine with a scroll speed of 1000 and offset at 20
It’s breaking some links related components like Accordion and Tabs. Be careful!
Thank you very much for your excellent work, which integrates seamlessly with the style of the web.
It works perfectly in WordPress 4.6.1 version.
This summer I did an article (in Spanish) about it, with your personal brand logo 🙂
– WordPress: bookmarks, quick access to internal content
I feel you have problems with your Internet connection, hope can find a solution because you have a lot of talent.
Greetings from Spain! 🙂
Thanks for the offset function!
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Smooth Scroll Links” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
WordPress 4.5 jQuery fix
Choose to enable Scrolling from One Page to Another or not. This feature is experimental, might cause conflict with some slider plugins, or blank pages.
- Big Improvement: smooth scroll from one page to another. Read more:
- GoToTop button Removed
- Visual Editor Anchor Button now using id attribute instead of name. read more: http://www.jeriffcheng.com/html-5-using-attribute-id-instead-of-attribute-name-for-anchors.html
- WordPress 3.9 Compatible
- Links in Image Map are now supported
*New: Option to set offset for GoToTop Button.
*New: Option to enable Go To Top Button (with custom scroll speed and animation effect)
*New: You can now exclude certain anchors from scrolling
*Imoprove: Set default scrolling animation effect to more smooth ‘easeInQuint’
*New: Added 30 Scrolling Animation Effects
*Fix: Prevent saving empty input fields
*Fix: wp enqueue script error when turning WP_DEBUG mode on
*NEW: You can set scroll speed and offset value on WordPress backend now !
*FIX：Chrome Compatibility Problem
*FIX: wp_enqueue_script was called incorrectly
*NEW : Add Page Anchor Shortcode.
Changed : Use wp_enqueue_script function to load the script instead of the default tag.