Easy & simple FAQ allows you to quickly create an accessible FAQ that you can either embed on a page or use as a widget that shows up in the bottom right corner on all pages.
– Easy to use FAQ editor (text, lists, links, images & videos etc)
– Accordion style FAQ for embedding on a specific page
– FAQ Widget for showing up on all pages on your website
– Search features (automatically shows up if more than 4 questions)
– Responsive and works on any device
– WCAG Compliant for accessibility
Easy & simple FAQ relies on a third-party service called webcomet FAQ. The data created in the plugin will be sent to and stored in the webcomet FAQ service.
This plugin offers a small selection of features from the webcomet FAQ service. If you need more features for your FAQ, you can read more about the service (which is free) on https://www.webcomet.io
Terms of Service: https://www.webcomet.io/terms.html
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Easy & simple FAQ” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors