Easy Portfolio plugin is a wordpress plugin designed to create interactive portfolio functionality with category filteration in to your wordpress website.
Easy Portfolio plugin can be linked with very ease and with no hard understanding.
Show All Portfolio
Show Latest Portfolio
[ep_latest_portfolio limit = 2 order="DESC"] //Category filter are not available.
Show Latest Portfolio in List Order
[ep_latest_portfolio_list limit = 3 order="DESC"] //Category filter are not available.
Category Wise Portfolio
[ep_portfolio_category slug="joomla,web-design" order="DESC"]
- Easy use and customization portfolio plugin.
- Latest Portfolio items show in list orders and also show in Column.
- Portfolio Details Page Customization.
- Categorized portfolio items.
- Visit Plugins->Add New in the admin.
- Click Upload from the horizontal list of options below the page title.
- Select the location of your easy-portfolio.zip in the file uploader input.
- Click Upload, and the plugin will be uploaded and installed for you quickly and easily.
- You will now be asked if you want to activate the plugin, choose yes.
Please use Support tab OR use this link https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/easy-portfolio
simple , easy and can be use in most of the sites.
This plugin does exactly what I need it to and up until publishing, it does it perfectly. However, once published, it dumps the portfolio just under my header. Looking at the forum, it appears I’m not the only one who’s had this issue but there hasn’t been any sign of an update.
It’s a shame, as this looks like it could be brilliant.
This plugin breaks my theme because it uses an internal template for the single portfolio item. If I don’t want a sidebar… that’s too bad for me. If I don’t want widgets in the footer, again that’s too bad for me. It simply has no regard for the menu, sidebar, or widgets as per the rest of my theme’s settings.
My theme has a menu bar across the top and the title on the single portfolio item page is shoved up underneath the menu… very sloppy.
Short of editing the actual plugin files, there is no easy way to fix this… moving on to something else that better follows WordPress standards.
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Portfolio” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Portfolio item mouse hover effect set.
- Display sort tag ([easy_portfolio]) in text widget issues fix.
- Portfolio item new css are apply.
- No Images Available are set.
- Permalink Issues fix.
- Portfolio details popup next previous button hide.
- Portfolio item limit Issues fix.
- Some Warning errors are fix.
- Initial release