Easy Options for WooCommerce will allow you to access some hidden options that are not normally available to you.
CONFIRM LOGOUT: Allows you to disable to the Confirm Logout question on the WooCommerce My-Account page.
SHIPPING: Allows you to sort the shipping methods from least expensive to most expensive. Allows you to force the Local Pickup shipping method to be at the bottom as the last choice.
PASSWORD STRENGTH METER: Allows you to hide or show the Password Strength Meter when new users are creating their password.
HIDE RELATED PRODUCTS: Allows you to hide the Related Products section on single product pages.
EMPTY PRODUCT CATEGORIES: Let’s you choose to show or hide empty product categories on the Shop pages.
HIDE CATEGORIES: Choose categories to hide from shop pages and widgets.
PRODUCT CATEGORY TEXT: Let’s you choose to show or hide the title/text that appears under each product category image on the Shop pages.
PRODUCT CATEGORY COUNT: Let’s you choose to show or hide the count of items that appears under each product category image on the Shop pages.
DISABLE NEW USER REGISTRATION: If you are using the WooCommerce registration pages on My-Account page and/or during checkout, you can choose to disable the new user registration form that appears on wp-login.php?action=register . This can help reduce spam bot sign ups.
Tested with WooCommerce v3.2.3+ It may work with older versions of WooCommerce, but no guarantees.
Empty Product Categories are not showing up
- You may need to change Shop Page Display to include Categories.
- You may need to change Default Category Display to include Subcategories.
- You can find both these settings on Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Product Catalog.
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Options for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Compatible with WordPress v5.5
- Code improvements for ability hide categories from main shop page and from widgets.
- Added ability hide categories from main shop page and from widgets.
- Fixed some spelling errors
- Minor code cleanup
- Bug fix (and again): PHP Warning extract() expects parameter 1 to be array
- Bug fix (again): PHP Warning extract() expects parameter 1 to be array
- Bug fix: PHP Warning extract() expects parameter 1 to be array
- Code improvements
- Minor code cleanup.
- Changing Password Strength for new users does not appear to work anymore. Changed setting to simply allow you to hide/show the password strength meter.
- Added new WC Shipping options: 1) Sort shipping methods from least expensive to most expensive. 2) Force Local Pickup shipping method to be at the bottom as the last choice.
- Bug fix: Check for active plugins was causing “white screen” on main site.
- Minor layout changes
- First stable release