Did you know, that Easy Modal has a fancy new replacement called Popup Maker? It is the highest user rated popup & modal plugin available for WordPress.
- Unlimited themes
- Precision Targeting, Triggers & Cookies
- Customize everything
- Full line of extensions
- Extensive Documentation & Developer APIs
- Learn more!
We hope you enjoy using Popup Maker to destroy your old conversion rates!
If you’re an existing Easy Modal user, transitioning from Easy Modal to Popup Maker is a snap with our custom Importer! See How!
- Installation Instructions
- Login to WordPress and update to/install EasyModal version 2.0.13.
- For current users, settings from previously existing functionality will be imported to the appropriate Addons containing respective functionality automatically.
- Theme, customize, and make a popup in minutes.
Очень сырой плагин, давно не обновлялся.
Раз от раза, при открытии, модальное окно не центрируется по области экрана.
Easy to use
This is a really great plugin. Even with free version you can do a lot of things with it.
Para minhas necessidades ele é muito bom.
Got going in about ten minutes with nice cook modal gravity forms.
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Modal” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Tweak: Added a dismissible notice to the admin to let users know about Popup Maker.
- Fix: Patched minor security vulnerability.
- Discovered with DefenseCode ThunderScan Source Code Security Analyzer by Neven Biruski
- This can only be exploited by a user who already has access to the admin with a valid nonce.
- Tweak: Updated language domain information for upcoming translation by glotpress.
- Added backward compatibiilty fix for deprecated JS function.
- Changed misspelled function name in site js.
- Included jQuery cookie and emodal utilities – strtotime JS function
- Added callbacks to open and animation.
- Added display:none to modals by default.
- Added script deference.
- Registered jquery cookies and emodal utilities strtotime js.
- Fixed a bug with visibility that happened before a modal is opened.
- Fixed bug in click even for modal links.
- Fixed an issue with responsive modals.
- Fixed issue with trashed modals appearing in drop downs.
- Fixed compatibility issues by adding jquery-ui-core.
- Updated the visuals for default theme options to make them more user friendly.
- Added per_page parameter and changed default to 10 per page.
- Moved convert_hex into emodal utitlities.
- Removed unused is_active column from tables.
- Reorganized some triggers.
- Added default modal settings.
- Fixed bugs in the Update API and Addon API that were causing extremely high loading times.
- Fixed bug with Admin Notice.
- Fixed numerous issues with modal and theme defaults which caused problems in the Java Script.
- Fixed a bug with Existing Pro Addon causing compatibility issues.
- Fixed a bug in the default theme causing it to appear broken.
- Fixed bugs in missing options and defaults being applied.
- Fixed issues with modals closing.
- Fixed PHP backward compatability issues.
- Table relationship fixes and API change.
- Updates for new licensing system and API.
- Added reset options.
- Reorganized settings page.
- WordPress Admin GUI Improvements.
- Removed unused files.
- Check for count of modals before looking up meta.
- Added note for wp.org admins.
- If old modals exist dont create demo data.
- Fixed issue with JS error when overlay was disabled.
- Fixed bugs for PHP 5.2 computability.
- Added Reset, Migrate from v1.3 and earlier, and Uninstall functionality to settings page.
- Patched bug in migration.
- Bug fix “class not found”.
- Fixed Typos
- Added min-width:1em to close button
- Removed class modal from modals. Conflict with bootstrap css. All styles under emodal class now.
- Bug in migration for pro users.
- Removed preview button until its functional.
- Bugs in addons page fixed.
- Fixed bug in site JS.
- Fixed api request args bug.
- Fixed bug in easy modal admin page detection.
- Replaced get_option with emodal_get_option for multisite compatiblity.
- Fixed migration failure bug.
- Fixed whitespace bug in sidebar.php
- Most bugs from previous versions have been addressed!
- EasyModal has been rewritten to support platforming, extendability, and customization
- Introduced EasyModal Add Ons as part of the platform
- Introduced Hooks & Filters Code Base as part of the extendability and customization of the plug-in
- There are now triple the theme settings, including:
- Pixel perfect positioning of the modal container, its’ shadows, and its’ text shadows
- Pixel perfect positioning of the close button, its’ shadows, and its’ text shadows
- Create your own custom background images for the overlay, modal container and close button (Pro Only)
- Modals now have an additional animation type and smoother animations, plus you can customize the animations’ origins and finish positions
- We have added modal positioning options to both set the modal to fixed positioning as well as the ability to place it:
- To the right, to the left, on the bottom, or on the top
- Plus, use associated settings to place the modal exactly where you want, down to the pixel!
- Added the ability to use Auto Open Modals on scroll position (Pro Only)
- Plus many, many more options to personalize and customize your modal any way you like!
- Add Ons
- Added the EasyModal Pro Add On
- This add on upgrades your Core Version to the Pro Version
- Added the Exit Modals Add On (Pro & Pro Developer Only)
- This add on allows you to create modals and pop-ups that appear when a user attempts to leave or exit your site
- Added the Login Modals Add On (Pro & Pro Developer Only)
- This add on gives you the ability to have login forms appear in a pop-up
- Added the Import/Export Add On (Pro & Pro Developer Only)
- This add on imports and exports settings from the EasyModal Plug-In
- Added the Age Verification Add On (Pro & Pro Developer Only)
- This add on will pop-up and prompt users to verify their age by inputting the information in a form (or drop down), or use a simple button (click to proceed) format
- [EM-67] – Modal Custom Height Not Working
- [EM-69] – Undefined variable: user_login
- [EM-51] – Videos play when modals are closed
- [EM-63] – Path issue for gravityforms.php and shortcodes.php
- [EM-5] – Modal is offcenter on mobile screens
- [EM-6] – Fatal error: easy-modal-pro.php:122
- [EM-7] – Modal title styles not applied
- [EM-8] – Registration modal not working properly.
- [EM-19] – GF Form detection and auto load scripts.
- [EM-4] – Added Shortcodes
- [EM-48] – Add modal display setting on modal list. Sitewide etc.
- [EM-52] – Move jquery animate color script to its own file and enqueue.
- Several changes to the pro version and import from older versions.
- Added filter to add meta boxes and em options to custom post types.
- Fixes compatibility issues with Ultimate TinyMCE Plugin.
- Added plugin update notes to plugin page when updates are available.
- Fixed CSS z-index issues ( set modal z-index to 999, and overlay to 998 to make sure they are above other elements )
- Fixed an issue with upgrading from previous versions.
- Fixed data migration issue ( wasn’t setting sites to sitewide )
- Added filters for modal content. Use add_filter(’em_modal_content’, ‘your_custom_function’); function your_custom_function($content);
- Fixed issue of undefined array key.
- Fixed issue that caused wp editor to not load with certain themes.
- Code has been rewritten from ground up, JS, admin panels etc.
- Added animations
- Added responsive modals
- Added several additional settings.
- Fix for installation glitch.
- Release v1.0.0 Is a was rebuilt from the ground up. Features Include:
- Unlimited Modals
- Lighter Filesizes for Faster Loading
- Auto Centers no matter what the content
- Recenters on window resize/move
- Bug Fix in Settings page color picker.
- Bug Fix in CSS Fixes Form scrolling only when needed.
- Bug Fix in CSS Fixes Form scrolling.
- Bug Fix in JS (Missing ” fixed)
- Bug Fix in JS (Affected loading of content into window)
- Bug Fix in JS (Affected WordPress versions below 3.1)
- Bug Fix in JS (Affected IE7).
- Added “Default” Theme for Modal windows. Includes CF7 Styles and Inline AJAX Styleing. See Screenshots.
- Default Options Tweaked for better OOB Experience.
- Added Version to WP Options table to provide better update functionality.
- Overlay Click to Close Option
- Auto Position Option
- Position Top Option
- Position Left Option
- Auto Resize Option
- Added Overlay Color Picker.
- Added Height & Width options.
- Initial Release