Easy Modal 3.0 has transformed into Popup Maker! Popup Maker delivers the ultimate, most versatile, all-in-one popup plugin to WordPress.
We hope you enjoy using Popup Maker to destroy your old conversion rates!
If you’re an existing Easy Modal user, transitioning from Easy Modal to Popup Maker is a snap with our custom Importer! See How!
Очень сырой плагин, давно не обновлялся. Раз от раза, при открытии, модальное окно не центрируется по области экрана. Не рекомендую.
Easy to use
- Tweak: Updated language domain information for upcoming translation by glotpress.
- Added backward compatibiilty fix for deprecated JS function.
- Changed misspelled function name in site js.
- Included jQuery cookie and emodal utilities – strtotime JS function
- Added callbacks to open and animation.
- Added display:none to modals by default.
- Added script deference.
- Registered jquery cookies and emodal utilities strtotime js.
- Fixed a bug with visibility that happened before a modal is opened.
- Fixed bug in click even for modal links.
- Fixed an issue with responsive modals.
- Fixed issue with trashed modals appearing in drop downs.
- Fixed compatibility issues by adding jquery-ui-core.
- Updated the visuals for default theme options to make them more user friendly.
- Added per_page parameter and changed default to 10 per page.
- Moved convert_hex into emodal utitlities.
- Removed unused is_active column from tables.
- Reorganized some triggers.
- Added default modal settings.
- Fixed bugs in the Update API and Addon API that were causing extremely high loading times.
- Fixed bug with Admin Notice.
- Fixed numerous issues with modal and theme defaults which caused problems in the Java Script.
- Fixed a bug with Existing Pro Addon causing compatibility issues.
- Fixed a bug in the default theme causing it to appear broken.
- Fixed bugs in missing options and defaults being applied.
- Fixed issues with modals closing.
- Fixed PHP backward compatability issues.
- Table relationship fixes and API change.
- Updates for new licensing system and API.
- Added reset options.
- Reorganized settings page.
- WordPress Admin GUI Improvements.
- Removed unused files.
- Check for count of modals before looking up meta.
- Added note for wp.org admins.
- If old modals exist dont create demo data.
- Fixed issue with JS error when overlay was disabled.
- Fixed bugs for PHP 5.2 computability.
- Added Reset, Migrate from v1.3 and earlier, and Uninstall functionality to settings page.
- Patched bug in migration.
- Bug fix “class not found”.
- Fixed Typos
- Added min-width:1em to close button
- Removed class modal from modals. Conflict with bootstrap css. All styles under emodal class now.
- Bug in migration for pro users.
- Removed preview button until its functional.
- Bugs in addons page fixed.
- Fixed bug in site JS.
- Fixed api request args bug.
- Fixed bug in easy modal admin page detection.
- Replaced get_option with emodal_get_option for multisite compatiblity.
- Fixed migration failure bug.
- Fixed whitespace bug in sidebar.php
- Most bugs from previous versions have been addressed!
- EasyModal has been rewritten to support platforming, extendability, and customization
- Introduced EasyModal Add Ons as part of the platform
- Introduced Hooks & Filters Code Base as part of the extendability and customization of the plug-in
- There are now triple the theme settings, including:
- Pixel perfect positioning of the modal container, its’ shadows, and its’ text shadows
- Pixel perfect positioning of the close button, its’ shadows, and its’ text shadows
- Create your own custom background images for the overlay, modal container and close button (Pro Only)
- Modals now have an additional animation type and smoother animations, plus you can customize the animations’ origins and finish positions
- We have added modal positioning options to both set the modal to fixed positioning as well as the ability to place it:
- To the right, to the left, on the bottom, or on the top
- Plus, use associated settings to place the modal exactly where you want, down to the pixel!
- Added the ability to use Auto Open Modals on scroll position (Pro Only)
- Plus many, many more options to personalize and customize your modal any way you like!
- Add Ons
- Added the EasyModal Pro Add On
- This add on upgrades your Core Version to the Pro Version
- Added the Exit Modals Add On (Pro & Pro Developer Only)
- This add on allows you to create modals and pop-ups that appear when a user attempts to leave or exit your site
- Added the Login Modals Add On (Pro & Pro Developer Only)
- This add on gives you the ability to have login forms appear in a pop-up
- Added the Import/Export Add On (Pro & Pro Developer Only)
- This add on imports and exports settings from the EasyModal Plug-In
- Added the Age Verification Add On (Pro & Pro Developer Only)
- This add on will pop-up and prompt users to verify their age by inputting the information in a form (or drop down), or use a simple button (click to proceed) format
- [EM-67] – Modal Custom Height Not Working
- [EM-69] – Undefined variable: user_login
- [EM-51] – Videos play when modals are closed
- [EM-63] – Path issue for gravityforms.php and shortcodes.php
- [EM-5] – Modal is offcenter on mobile screens
- [EM-6] – Fatal error: easy-modal-pro.php:122
- [EM-7] – Modal title styles not applied
- [EM-8] – Registration modal not working properly.
- [EM-19] – GF Form detection and auto load scripts.
- [EM-4] – Added Shortcodes
- [EM-48] – Add modal display setting on modal list. Sitewide etc.
- [EM-52] – Move jquery animate color script to its own file and enqueue.
- Several changes to the pro version and import from older versions.
- Added filter to add meta boxes and em options to custom post types.
- Fixes compatibility issues with Ultimate TinyMCE Plugin.
- Added plugin update notes to plugin page when updates are available.
- Fixed CSS z-index issues ( set modal z-index to 999, and overlay to 998 to make sure they are above other elements )
- Fixed an issue with upgrading from previous versions.
- Fixed data migration issue ( wasn’t setting sites to sitewide )
- Added filters for modal content. Use add_filter(’em_modal_content’, ‘your_custom_function’); function your_custom_function($content);
- Fixed issue of undefined array key.
- Fixed issue that caused wp editor to not load with certain themes.
- Code has been rewritten from ground up, JS, admin panels etc.
- Added animations
- Added responsive modals
- Added several additional settings.
- Fix for installation glitch.
- Release v1.0.0 Is a was rebuilt from the ground up. Features Include:
- Unlimited Modals
- Lighter Filesizes for Faster Loading
- Auto Centers no matter what the content
- Recenters on window resize/move
- Bug Fix in Settings page color picker.
- Bug Fix in CSS Fixes Form scrolling only when needed.
- Bug Fix in CSS Fixes Form scrolling.
- Bug Fix in JS (Missing ” fixed)
- Bug Fix in JS (Affected loading of content into window)
- Bug Fix in JS (Affected WordPress versions below 3.1)
- Bug Fix in JS (Affected IE7).
- Added “Default” Theme for Modal windows. Includes CF7 Styles and Inline AJAX Styleing. See Screenshots.
- Default Options Tweaked for better OOB Experience.
- Added Version to WP Options table to provide better update functionality.
- Overlay Click to Close Option
- Auto Position Option
- Position Top Option
- Position Left Option
- Auto Resize Option
- Added Overlay Color Picker.
- Added Height & Width options.
- Initial Release