Easy Fullscreen Slider allows you to add background fullscreen slider or single fullscreen image. You can set default settings for all posts/pages or set individually settings for each page/post.
After activation you must change the disable option and add images.
This plugin uses jQuery library Supersized.
'none' - No transition effect 'fade' - Fade effect 'slideTop' - Slide in from top 'slideRight' - Slide in from right 'slideBottom' - Slide in from bottom 'slideLeft' - Slide in from left 'carouselRight' - Carousel from right to left 'carouselLeft' - Carousel from left to right
Speed of transitions in milliseconds
Time between slide changes in milliseconds
Show arrows navigation
Determines whether slideshow begins playing when page is loaded
Show progress bar
Add background pattern
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- By default the plugin is locked. So you need to add pictures and change the default option ‘Disable’.
There are currently no FAQs at this time.
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Fullscreen Slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Small fix update plugin
- Small fix
- Fix for blog page
- Added link and text for slides
- Added background patterns
- Added optimization for single background
- Fix for uninstall option
- Fix for blog page.
- Small bug fix.
- Disable option fix.
- Added reorder photos.
- First version of the plugin.