WordPress 3.9 ready
Easy Foundation Shortcode is Zurb Foundation 5.0/4.0 compatible plugin which add icons to wordpress editor (tinyMCE Shortcode Buttons) and one can add foundation style to their website just by clicking on tinyMCE editor icon.
Looking for Bootstrap Shortcode Plugin, check this Easy Bootstrap Shortcode
For best results use with Zurb Foundation 5.0/4.0 responsive theme
- simplest zurb foundation style plugin ever.
- Zurb Foundation 5.0/4.0 compatible.
- No need to paste shortcode in editor.
- Add icons to editor.
- Shortcode added to editor by clicking on icon.
- Customize grid size on small, extra-small and medium sized screens.
- More control over the css, you can add your own custom class to shortcodes.
- Now you can use js file from CDN or disable the plugin js.
- You can use your own css file by disabling the plugin css, which gives you more flexibility over styling.
Easy Foundation Shortcode provides following styles
- Add multiple columns in a row
- Choose desired column width
- Add offset to columns
- Provide facility to customize a column according to medium, small and extra-small sized screens.
- Responsive columns
- Accordion (Collapsible Menus)
- Progress Bars
- Icon Heading
- Responsive Image
- Responsive videos
- Price Tables
- Button Dropdown
- Button Groups
Unzip easy-foundation-shortcode.zip file, and upload all files to your blog folder: /wp-content/plugins/easy-foundation-shortcode
In the admin panel, find Plugins->Plugins,click it, active Easy Foundation Shortcode.
Now you can see the few new buttons in the TinyMCE Editor in post and pages, use these buttons to create great responsive pages/posts content.
It’s that simple … just what the name suggests
This works very well. I’m using it with the JointsWP theme and haven’t had any problems.
This works great for Foundation 5. But I now need this for Foundation 6! Any plans to update this plugin, or can you point me to alternative plugins?
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Foundation Shortcode” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- [Update] New Interchange shortcode added
- [Update] New Visibility shortcode added
- [Update] New Sidenav shortcode added
- [Update] New Subnav shortcode added
- [Fixes] Unable to edit values in popup issue resolved.
- [Fixes] WordPress 3.9 ready.
- [Fixes] Resolved the tabs issues and other CSS issues.
- [Fixes] Medium columns error in Foundation 4.
- [Update] Now support medium columns in Foundation 4.
- [Fixes] Custom classes not working issue is resolved
- [Update] Now user can set either he/she want to use Foundation 4 or 5 in the settings page
- New TinyMCE Dropdown Menu button option.
- CSS modification of Admin Edit CSS
- [Update] Updated to Zurb Foundation 5.0.
- [Fixed] Panels radius class issue fixed.
- [Fixed] Four Columns issue fixed.
- [Fixed] Fixed some typos :-).
- [Fixed] Large Screen Tabs issues are fixed.
- [Fixed] Extra div removed to fix the Thumbnails Shortcode.