Allows your visitors to increase or decrease font size of the “main” section of your website.
- Uses jQuery to change text/font sizes
- Shortcodes supported
- Simple and Lightweight
- Easy to Set Up
- Works with all font size units
- Uses localStorage to set font size only once across whole website
Resizing does not work, what do I do?
Try changing settings, specifically the jQuery selector field. Your theme might have different mark up.
How do I use shortcode in my theme?
Use [wpavefrsz-resizer] to output resizer wherever you want.
I found a bug
Let’s fix that! Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Font Resize” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- First version.
- Added localStorage support to set font sizes only once
- Added grey theme
- Added min/max/step values to options page
- Disabled selecting/highlighting text for resizer buttons
- Added “tabindex” and “title” attributes for accessibility (TAB keyboard key)
- Removed widget support (does not support widget block editor and never will)