Allows you to quickly add Google Analytics tracking code to your site. It’s crazy easy, hence the name!
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add your tracking UA-XXXX number in the settings area
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Analytics” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- WordPress Coding Standards Update
- Compatibility check with 4.2 alpha
- Bux fix
- i18n and l10n updates.
- Snippet no longer loads for logged in users.
- This is a major update!
- Massive overhaul of codebase including changes to how your preferences are stored
- Plugin settings page has been moved from the Plugins menu to the more appropriate Settings menu
- Choice to use Legacy or Universal Analytics code snippet
- You can choose to put the snippet in the header or the footer of your site
- Add Enhanced Link Attribute for your snippet – be sure to enable it in your GA account!
- bug fix
- Completely re-written as a class.
- Removed the Site Speed option.
- Cleaned up the interface.
- Added French Language
- Fixed a bug that caused the google id to not be stored
- Added the _setDomain option
- Updated GA snippet
- Added optional Site Speed Sample Rate
- Added some basic localization
- Plugin was created