This plugin makes an easter egg drop from the top of the screen after a random delay of between 1-5 seconds.
When clicked it triggers an alert box with a customisable message.
Install Easter Egg Drop like you would install any other WordPress plugin.
- Login to your WordPress admin and go to Plugins -> Add New
- Type “Easter Egg Drop” in the search bar and select this plugin
- Click “Install”, and then “Activate Plugin”
- Unzip the plugin and upload the “easter-egg-drop” folder to your ‘wp-content/plugins’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
Using Easter Egg Drop
Customise options in the admin at Options -> Easter Egg Drop
Is my host supported?
Yes! This plugin should be compatible with any host.
Contributors & Developers
“Easter Egg Drop” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added features: choose side of page to drop eggs, stop showing egg after popup displayed and maximum number of drops
- Bugfix update
- Initial release