Fire Eagle integrates your blog with Fire Eagle and Google Maps by
adding a sidebar widget which displays your current location, a map,
a street view panorama, and current weather conditions for your
- Upload the folder
/eagle-eye(and all contained content) to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the Eagle Eye options (Plugins -> Eagle Eye) and register the plugin with Fire Eagle so it can determine your current location.
- Enter your Google Maps API key. If you don’t already have one, follow the link provided to obtain one for your WordPress blog.
- Tweak other settings to customize Eagle Eye to your preferences.
- Go to the Widgets menu (Design -> Widgets) and add Eagle Eye to your sidebar.
- Where can I get more help, tips and information?