DynamicWP Running RSS is a RSS feed reader plugin. This plugin will displays RSS feed on the bottom of your site as a running text and floating. The plugin uses Google’s Ajax Feed API to host the desired RSS feeds on Google’s servers, based Dynamic Drive script – gAjax RSS Feeds Displayer.
- Easy to install and use.
- Uses Google Ajax Feed API to host/cache the desired RSS feeds, so you don’t have to install or host anything on your own server.
- Specify multiple RSS feeds to display, with the results intermixed.
- Display as running text and floating.
- Set the number of total RSS entries to show.
Please check the plugin demo page.
This plugin based gAjax RSS Feeds Displayer, by Dynamic Drive
- Decompress the .zip archive and put the “DynamicWP-Running-RSS” category into your plugins directory (/wp-content/plugins/).
- Or the other way, with your wordpress admin page > Plugins > Add New then choose upload on the top. Next choose File (.zip) then Install Now. (see the screenshots)
- Activate the plugin in the WordPress Plugins admin page.
- Now you can see DynamicWP Running Rss menu below the Settings menu.
- For the guidelines to using this plugin, please go ahead to the plugin release page
Contributors & Developers
“DynamicWP Running RSS” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release