The widget will only show if you have set some content for it on the current page. Perfect for creating dynamic widgets that only appear when you need it. Works with any custom post type as well and you can use shortcodes in the widget content!
- Post summaries
- Positive and negative points for reviews
- Index with links for long pages
- Call to action links
Let us know what you think! Any feedback is welcome.
- Upload the
dynamic-widget-contentdirectory (directory included) to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add the ‘Dynamic Widget Content’ widget
- Add content in the ‘Dynamic Widget Content’ meta box for posts or pages
- Who made this?
Does what it says, super useful plugin!
Love this plugin 🙂
Only downside is that you cannot use it in more than one “place”.
Contributors & Developers
“Dynamic Widget Content” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Bootstrapped Venture Giveaway
- Feature: Enable up to 3 dynamic widgets in the settings. Useful for multiple sidebars, for example.
- Feature: Ability to set a default title and content (leave blank to hide)
- Added a basic settings page
- New ‘dwc_widget_output’ plugin hook to alter the output with code
- Very first version of this plugin