This is the long description. No limit, and you can use Markdown (as well as in the following sections).
For backwards compatibility, if this section is missing, the full length of the short description will be used, and
The list of condition that can be applied:
- if is specific post ID
- if is specific post TYPE
- if is specific post CATEGORY
- if is specific post TAG
- if is specific product ID
- if is specific product TYPE
- if is specific product PRODUCT_CAT
- if is specific product PRODUCT_TAG
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
[display][/display]in your anywhere with the relevant condition to the content of any page, builder.
How to display specific content for products in specific page
Just change the CATEGORY_NAME to the relevant category
[display post_type=”product” product_cat=”CATEGORY_NAME”]
specific content you want to display in case the product is in CATEGORY_NAME
Also best if added alternative content to this condition (if its not the mention above category, what to display) and you do just by adding a parameter not=”true”, and it will invert the query.
[display not=”true “post_type=”product” product_cat=”CATEGORY_NAME”]
specific content you want to display in case its not CATEGORY_NAME
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Dynamic Content Shortcode” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- publish to wordpress repo
- First test of plugin features
- Export from mu-plugin to proper WordPress plugin