Thanks to Dynamic Blocks Builder you can create Dynamic Blocks for WordPress & WooCommerce and make them visible based on logical conditions, custom trigger events, anywhere in any theme position, on the fly.
Watch the video:
👉 WHY DYNAMIC BLOCKS BUILDER ?
To create Dynamic Contents & Dynamic Product Feeds with the sole strategic goal of Increasing Sales, Conversion Rate (CRO), Average Order Value (AOV) and User Engagement.
All this is possible thanks to the available triggers:
- WHAT TO SHOW
- WHEN TO SHOW
- WHERE TO SHOW
- HOW TO SHOW
POWERFUL DYNAMIC BLOCKS BASED ON CONDITIONAL LOGIC AND CUSTOM TRIGGER
The powerful Query Builder works with 3 main triggers that you can configure in a few simple steps:
1. WHAT TO DISPLAY:
Several Types of frequently used Blocks to display.
- Dynamic HTML
- Dynamic RELATED PRODUCTS
- Dynamic BUNDLE PRODUCTS (PRO)
- Dynamic PRODUCT ACCESSORIES & ADDON (PRO)
Create PRODUCT ENGINE RECOMMENTATIONS in up sell, cross sell, related, bundles and product accessories. Place badges, banners, dynamic products and informations as and when you want, on your terms.
2. WHERE TO DISPLAY
Where should the block be displayed ? Easily assign it.
Assign your blocks dynamically and anywhere on any page in your favorites theme position, custom theme hook or by shortcode.
- Custom WordPress Pages
- Custom Theme Hook
- By Shortcode usage
- Single Products
- Login / Register
- My Account
- Thank you page
- Custom Woocommerce Hook
3. WHEN TO DISPLAY (New)
When should the block be displayed ?
Choose when to show your dynamic blocks, using the advanced query builder to create dynamic rules, conditional logic and trigger events.
✅ ADVANCED QUERY BUILDER, DATASET & CONDITIONS
With the Advanced Query Builder, you can show your users Dynamic Contents & Product Feeds thanks to the Conditions available in the Datasets:
Datasets & Conditions
What to Display:
by Products, Product Type, Product Categories, Product Attributes, Product Tags, Product Price
Stock Dataset (PRO):
by Stock Status, Stock Level
Membership Dataset (PRO):
by Users, Role
Store Dataset (PRO):
by Order Count, Order Status
YITH Brands Addon Dataset (PRO):
When to Display:
The same for the What to Display and in addition:
by Sale Date, Sale Status
Cart Dataset (PRO):
by Cart Total Quantity, Cart Total Value Amount, Cart Products, Cart Categories
Checkout Dataset (PRO):
by Checkout Shipping Cost Items, Email Fields, Payment Method, Users Checkout Fields
Show your site visitors what you want at the right time.
- Create Dynamic Contents
- Create Dynamic Products Feeds
- Increase User Engagement
- Increase Sales
- Increase Average Order Value (AOV)
- Increase Conversion Rate (CRO)
MORE FEATURES IN DYNAMIC BLOCKS BUILDER PRO VERSION
More features and improvements are coming on regular updates.
Visit Dynamicblock.ai | Upgrade to PRO version
Who should use Dynamic Blocks Builder ?
Anyone with a WordPress and WooCommerce website should use Dynamic Blocks Builder.
Easy to use, it works for small and large ecommerce, developed and designed by an Ecommerce Manager team with the aim of boosting sales and avoiding writing long lines of code.
Do I need to have coding skills to use Dynamic Bocks Builder ?
Absolutely not !
The simple knowledge of WordPress and WooCommerce is enough.
In fact, we built this tool just to avoid writing php code or modifying the file function.php of your theme to add dynamic blocks. Dynamic Blocks Builder was designed to facilitate the work of ecommerce managers.
Do you offer a trial or premium version ?
We don’t offer a trial version, but we have a 14-day refund policy for premium version, so you can shop with confidence. Otherwise you could download and try the free version with limited features.
Do you offer support if I need help ?
Yes, our team is standing by to help you! Submit a support ticket any time and we’ll be happy to assist.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Dynamic Blocks Builder for WordPress & WooCommerce – Conditional Logic & Visibility Trigger Events” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Dynamic Blocks Builder for WordPress & WooCommerce – Conditional Logic & Visibility Trigger Events” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
[1.1.2] – 2023/01/24
- Changed Checks for All Display Rules
- Changed Readme
- Changed Changelog
[1.1.1] – 2023/01/18
- Added Control to Check if in Localhost
[1.1.0] – 2023/01/17
- Changed Main Architecture for Free Plugin
- Added When to Display Tab for Conditional Logic & Rules
- Added How to Display Tab for Conditional Logic & Rules
- Added Product Dataset & Conditions for What to Display Rules
- Added Product Dataset & Conditions for When to Display Rules
- Added Sale Dataset & Conditions for When to Display Rules
- Fix Plus and Minus button to add/remove multiple Where to Display Box
- Removed Product Meta Condition from Products Dataset
[1.0.9] – 2023/01/15
- Changed option to add Multiple Where to Display Box
[1.0.8] – 2022/12/22
- Changed Related Block Type by adding Image Link
[1.0.7] – 2022/12/21
- Added options to allow How to Display Tabs
[1.0.6] – 2022/12/19
- Changed Admin Style Css
- Changed Controls to add Blocks Types from Dashboard
[1.0.5] – 2022/12/18
- Fix: Undefined Index Page on Dashboard
[1.0.4] – 2022/12/17
- Added controls to check Free Plugin
[1.0.3] – 2022/12/11
- Removed Recent View Blocks
- Removed Conditional Content Display for Accessories & BundlePack Blocks
- Changed Admin Style Css
[1.0.2] – 2022/12/10
- Changed Datasets Conditions
[1.0.1] – 2022/12/07
- Fix: ajax error method not found
[1.0.0] – 2022/10/10