This plugin adds Dwolla’s payment button helper script to your site’s tag, and introduces the [dwolla] shortcode API to your WordPress editor. By doing so, it enables you to easily embed Dwolla payment buttons throughout your site.
Including a payment button in your post can be as easy as typing this into your page:
[dwolla key=”YOUR PAYMENT KEY” amount=”1.99″]Pay Me Now![/dwolla]
The shortcode API will automatically replace that line with a working Dwolla payment button. In addition to the key and amount tags, this plugin supports:
key– Your payment button API key (auto generated via the button generator)
amount– The amount to charge the customer
redirect– The URL to redirect the customer to after checkout
name– Product name
description– Product description
guest– Toggle “Guest Checkout”; Should be either “true” or “false”
type– Type of payment button to display; Can be “simple”, “freetype”, or “options”
options– When button type is “options”, this will be the purchase options displayed to the customer. Must conform to this pattern: PRODUCT_NAME:::PRODUCT_PRICE|||PRODUCT_NAME:::PRODUCT_PRICE (…)
callback– (optional) The URL to send a POST notification to with the checkout information
- Where can I get a Dwolla Payment Button?
You can use our button generator, here.
- Fix type in the data-redirect parameter
- Update the plugin’s documentation
- Update to support new payment button types
- Added support for WP’s Shortcode API (“[dwolla key=’…’]Button Label[/dwolla]”)
- Update function to use and support the new payment buttons (v3)
- Updated tags
- Moved the script tag to the footer right before the tag
- Adds the Dwolla script tag to your site’s tag