In your WordPress multisite, with this plugin you will be allowed to sync from category of a post, to be duplicated to other site. You will have to set in source site and nothing more.
The objective of this plugin is to maintain news of subsites and keep SEO with canonical tag in duplicated entries.
The settings options are in Settings / Publish Multisite.
You can create every pair of category / subsite to make the duplication updated.
Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Duplicate Publish Multisite” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fix: loads only first 100 sites to publish.
- Fix: sites to publish list order alphabetical and prevents errors.
- Resend images after change it in source site.
- Fix: copying image only in first site.
- Changed method to copy image. More stable.
- Option SEO Canonical optional.
- Option autodetect Author.
- Sync older posts.
- Better UI for categories.
- Publish with multiple categories.
- Fix not taking categories to publish.
- Created design graphic for the plugin.
- Fixed Authors for publishing.
- Date of duplicated post now is the same of source post.
- Seo tags canonical
- Fix bug duplicated articles.
- Initial release