Quick and easy shortcode implementation of Niall Doherty’s Coda-Slider 2.0 http://www.ndoherty.biz/. Works with anything queryable in wordpress including pages, posts, post types, categories, and more. Also allows full usage of the Coda-Slider arguments.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add shortcode to any post or page in which it should appear. Make sure to use the query and id arguments otherwise it will return an error.
- How does the query argument work?
Just like any wordpress query see https://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/query_posts#Parameters for more details.
- What does the id argument do?
The id argument is the div id for the slider (Just make it unique so it doesn’t clash).
- What is the args argument?
This is the place for all the Coda-Slider 2.0 arguments. See the original page for details http://www.ndoherty.biz/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2
- Where can I use the shortcode?
The short code will work on posts, pages, and WordPress 3.0 custom post types.
Contributors & Developers
“dtSlider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Accepts more than one argument.
More friendly with other plugins (nested functions).
Fixed file access bug. Plugin now works when installed directly.