This plugin allows you to upload single files or entire directories with subdirectories to your Dropbox account. You can use it for backup, synchronization or whatever uploading tasks you may have.
- Upload entire directories with subdirectories to your Dropbox account.
- Backup your entire site files by pointing to the WordPress installation directory.
- Specify a Dropbox folder to which your files should be uploaded. If such folder doesn’t exist it will be created.
My other plugins:
- Intuitive Navigation (https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/intuitive-navigation/)
- Generate Cache (https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/generate-cache/)
- Any new features planned?
1) schedule uploads to be run periodically at a specific time;
2) ability to exclude certain files and directories from being uploaded.
- Added Dropbox signup
- Fixed Error
- Error handling
- Improved compatibility
- Minor stuff
- Improved error handling
- More bug fixes
- Bugs fixed
- Ability to upload files
- Improvements for long uploads
- Added “Abort” button
- Initial beta release