This plugin gives you freedom to change the first letter into a drop cap. Just change the first letter using a shortcode. Example: [T]his is my first paragraph with a drop cap. The first letter ‘T’ will turn into a drop cap. If you don’t want your article have a drop cap, just leave it the way it was.
- Write shortcode [A] to get “A” as a dropcode, [B] to get “B” as a dropcode, etс from A-Z.
- Write shortcode [quote] to see opening quotation mark as a drop cap.
- Upload the folder
Drop Cap Shortcodethrough the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Now you can write your first article with a drop cap, or edit an old one.
- Edit the plugin to change css style to fit with your theme/design.
- How can I change the color of the Drop Cap?
Open the style.css file in the CSS directory and specify a color in line 15.
- How can I change the font of the Drop Cap?
Open the style.css file in the CSS directory and specify a font in line 13.
- How can I change font size of the Drop Cap?
Open the style.css file in the CSS directory and specify a font size in line 12.
Cool Plugin, i like it.
Contributors & Developers
“Drop Cap Shortcode” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
V1.3 – 03.12.2014
- Update : We remove a menu page.
V1.2 – 21.11.2014
- Update : We updated all functionality for WordPress 4.0.1.
- NEW : We added a menu page.
V1.1 – 17.06.2014
- Bugfix : We updated all functionality for WordPress 3.9.1.
V1.0 – 16.02.2011
- NEW : Release of Drop Cap Shortcode plugin.