Drip is an email marketing automation platform for growing ecommerce brands who want to take their email marketing to the next level.
Unleash the power of your WooCommerce data to deliver perfectly personalized email marketing strategies that will grow your revenue—like targeting customers on what they buy, browse, and click across your store.
With our pre-built welcome series, abandoned cart, and post-purchase playbooks, you can run the latest and greatest ecommerce email marketing campaigns in just a few clicks (without needing a developer!).
Want to email people who bought a pair of shorts last summer? Or who viewed that hat that just went on sale? No problem!
With Drip’s segmentation, you can target the right audience and feel confident that you’re sending content they want to receive.
Install the Drip for WooCommerce plugin to see why thousands of ecommerce brands across the globe trust Drip to build personal and profitable relationships with their customers.
Do you offer a free trial?
Yes, we offer a free 14-day trial for new users. Sign up for a free trial here: https://www.getdrip.com/signup/basic
How much does Drip cost?
Plans start at $39/mo. Find your monthly cost on our pricing page: https://www.drip.com/pricing
How do I install the Drip for WooCommerce plugin?
Find installation instructions in our User Manual: https://my.drip.com/docs/manual/woocommerce/integration-instructions/
Do you offer support? How do I contact them?
Our support team is available via email between 9 am – 5 pm CT Monday through Friday at email@example.com. We offer live chat during that time for customers on the $99/mo+ plan.
Are there technical requirements for the plugin?
Make sure you’re running the latest version of WooCommerce before installing the integration.
Please send support requests to our team within Drip.
The philosophy behind this plugin is to do as little as possible in it, and as much as possible in a microservice run by Drip. This allows us to ship fixes for our customers without their having to upgrade a plugin. So often a bug will need to be fixed in the microservice rather than in this plugin. If you do indeed find a bug in the plugin, feel free to submit a Pull Request in our GitHub repo.
Integrate Drip and your WooCommerce store in a few easy clicks.
- Install the plugin
- Generate API keys in WooCommerce
- Enter your API keys in Drip
View detailed integration instructions in MyDrip.
Contributors & Developers
“Drip for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Your change here!
- Add occurred_at timestamp to cart events to avoid timing issues when there are queue backups or other issues.
- Fixed bug in viewed a product snippet insertion where we were adding context params when unneeded. (SumoTTo)
- Changed context param to be ‘edit’ instead of a custom value in a number of places.
- Fix bug that prevented product image_urls from appearing in “Viewed a product” events
- Add option to have Email Marketing checkbox selected by default
- Allow for checkbox string to be translated. (BenceSzalai)
- Fix bug that auto-subscribed everyone just by virtue of placing an order.
- Fix bug that recorded prices incorrectly on view product events
- Fix bug that allowed only a small number of items to be added to the cart at one time
- Fix bug that affected displaying sign up for email marketing during checkout
- First production-ready release
- Update default text values for display
- Add option for subscriber sign-up during the checkout process
- Allow carts to be associated based on being identified in JS.
- Clarified wording on the purpose of the account id field in the settings.
- Explicitly identify customers upon order completion.
- Officially rename plugin to “drip”
- Linter fixes to prep for WP Plugin Directory submission.
- Rename from drip-woocommerce to drip.
- Send Viewed a Product events via the JS API.
- Initial release