There are several reasons to print some hints on your posts. These hints will never been seen on the screen, but you want it to show on paper.
- Definition of a hint text, only appearing on printouts.
You can use any html tag that can be placed within
<p> ... </p> to format your hints.
- Comfortable definition of hint text via admin settings panel.
- Hiding user defined areas of posts / pages - see Example 3 in Arbitrary section
- ShortTag [PrintHint] for free definition of post-blocks show only on screen/print output
- Definition of CSS classes (.classname) in a comma separated list. These classes don't appear on printouts.
- Definition of CSS IDs (#idname) in a comma separated list. These IDs don't appear on printouts.
- Style definition for printout border frame
- Multilanguage Support: English, Deutsch, Russian already implemented
The plugin hooks into the_content filter. The the_excerpt filter hook is used to remove the hint from displaying on search result page.