The “DragBlock” plugin enhances the WordPress Full Site Gutenberg Editor to support designing pixel perfect websites
Add Appearance Styles: to design perfect websites. You can also select devices for the styles to create responsive designs.
Add Tag Attributes: like title, alt, placeholder… to improve both search engine optimization (SEO) and Core Web Vital Score.
Build Forms: such as contact forms or any kind of forms. ContactForm7 and all other heavy form plugins are no longer needed
Query Database: to load posts and other dynamic contents to your design.
Define Interactions: like onClick, onMouseEnter onMouseLeave between blocks.
Quick Styling: via the block toolbars.
Pick Google Fonts: through the font library. You can also upload your custom font to the library.
Define multilingual texts: to support many languages without creating separate pages and designs
CREDITS AND CONTRIBUTION
The icon feature is an improvision of The Icon Block of Nick Diego. Thank you very much, Nick!
If you want to contribute to my plugin, check it at DragBlock GitHub
Our philosophy is “block oriented designing” (BOD) which means attaching everything related to a block to itself. By doing that, we can manage things related to an individual block easily and when removing a block, everything that is plugged into it, including server side scripts, client scripts, css and text definitions, will be completely removed as well. This will give a huge impact on improving the performance of websites and also saving the time for developers to not find and clean codes manually like before.
Moreover, we also want to get rid of the era when we treat users like babies by providing them inputs for everything. In the DragBlock, we provide users with dictionaries so they can grasp their layout properties completely without being smashed by a flood of many different kinds of inputs.
In summary, DragBlock empowers users to create professional-looking websites like an expert designer effortlessly with a fresh feeling of managing blocks with simplicity. Everything can be done within the Gutenberg editor, ushering in a new era of Full Site Editing with the DragBlock plugin.
This plugin provides 12 blocks.
- DragBlock Applications for Admin (Dashboard Elements)
- DragBlock Applications for Managing Fonts
- Link Insert a flexible link/button
- Option Insert an option for a select field
- Image Insert a flexible image
- Text Insert a flexible and translatable text
- Input Insert a flexible input field
- Form Insert a form processor
- Textarea Insert a textarea field
- Wrapper Insert a wrapper/container
- Icon Insert an SVG icon or graphic.
- Select Insert a select field
Contributors & Developers
“DragBlock – WordPress Site & Page Builder with Advanced Blocks” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Support custom taxonomy for Get_Post filter for administrator
- Support custom taxonomy for Get_Post filter on the Database panel
- Fixed non-negative values for x,y of box-shadow and text-shadow property
- Support showing author bio for author boxes
- Fixed error loading invalid parameters for WooCommerce blocks
- Avoid render the empty parse_item query blocks
- Fixed: Ignore loaded posts does not work
- Fixed: category shortcode not show when there is no parent
- Fixed woo shop page does not show properly
- Remove SEO meta and graphs to not conflict with this plugin scope
- Support uploading site favicon
- Improve property popover design
- Add more patterns to the pattern library
- Fixed background toolbar not update background image
- Fixed Pattern library not load if cache timeout
- Enhanced block toolbars
- Fix Wrapper Grid Designer
- Generate Schema Graphs and Meta Tags automatically
- Support tag name for the text block
- Support auto youtube thumbnail inserter
- Support hotkeys to work with Appearance and Attributes properties
- Improve show/hide for hover effect
- Support Style Presets
- Support form template
- Support live content for database queries
- Redesign panels
- Enhance hover effect for selected blocks
- Support block toolbar navigator
- Add more icons and fonts
- Fix wrong locale for text blocks
- Fix wrong default database query params
- Support: Appender for empty wrapper blocks
- Fixed: cannot add styles for paragraphs in post editor
- Fixed: remove empty post images
- Minimized right side panels and highlight block that has database queries
- Show real post content in the Editor
- Add Thread and X-Twitter icon to the icon library
- Change position of panels for better exploration
- Fix wrong session states
- Wrapper toolbars not show in single post
- Support link control suggestion type
- Fix scrolling bugs
- Improve performance
- Improve editor performance
- Add more appearance styles
- Support scrolling and current link classes
- Initial Release
- Fixed: remove direct script enqueue
- Fixed: remove relative path defines
- New: provide public source code github links
- Fixed: update Tested Upto Version
- Fixed: sanitize variables to echo
- Switched to the CalVer
- Fixed all code issues related to WordPress Coding Standards
- Reorganized files as a Microservices Architecture
- Simplified our variable names to reduce the naming time
- Mapped code commenting to avoid updating the plugin solely for comment changes.
- Fixed: replaced move_uploaded_file with wp_handle_upload
- Fixed: added nonce verification for all data processes in the font library
- Fixed: cleaned up font credits to minify the initial release
- Fixed: removed unnecessary system option updates
- Fixed: incorrect stable tag
- Fixed: prevent accessing files directly
- Fixed: sanitized, escaped, and validated all i/o data
- Fixed: verify nonce before processing form data