Frequently Asked Question
I’m having problems logging in after plugin updates and/or WP upgrade
1) Delete the dpt-security plugin (that prevents it from loading)
3) Disable or uninstall the plugins impacting this module before re-installing dpt-security plugin.
dpt-securityfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress Security by DigitialPixies” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix warning about password parameter not being passed
- Tested up to current WordPress 4.7.2
- Rotation of JS modulation value upon password failure
- Initial release