Add a PayPal donation with shortcode in your content body or a sidebar widget. The options menu lets you setup you PayPal ID and a few other optional settings. You can create a partition of donation type for your users. Each partition will be counted in total donation automatically. You can also set an optional item name and number for tracking the donation with the shortcode options or in the widget settings. There is also options available for PayPal live or sandbox test ground.
Key Features & Options
- Custom field for sending additional message or data with the donation.
- Easy custom field with drag and drop support.
- Live or sandbox methode.
- Optional email address.
- Custom donation name and number for tracking.
- Support shortcode.
- Extensive widget options.
You can use the built in installer and upgrader, or you can install the plugin manually.
- Go to the menu ‘Plugins’ -> ‘Install’ and search for ‘Doughnut’
- Click ‘install’
- Question & supports
Please leave message for questions, supports or new features on next version here:
Contributors & Developers
“Doughnut – PayPal Donation Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release