Dop Player is intended for users that want an easy to use player to integrate in their blog.
Dop Player can be easily customized from an admin panel to match your template’s colors.
You don’t need to know coding to use DOP Player.
DOP Player supports the folowing video file formats:
Using Dop Player
Add a video to your post from “Post” menu, “Add new”, “Upload/Insert – Add video” . The DOP Player plugin will automatically insert the player so you can visualize the video file.
Editing Dop Player
You can change width, height and the colors of the players from “DOP Player” administration area in “Settings” menu in WordPress.
No issues known yet.
- Upload the content of the “dop-player.1.0.zip” file to “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Why should I use Dop Player?
You should use Dop Player because:
- You can easy resize customize the player to mach your template (no coding needed).
- You can easily add a movie using only WordPress admin panel (no need to add codes to your template).
- Supports all video formats supported by Adobe Flash Player.
- What video file formats does the DOP Player support?
DOP Player supports the formats supported by Adobe Flash Player:
- What do I do if my problem isn’t resolved by the instruction that come with the plugin?
Email the author at: email@example.com
How I Add Video In My WordPress Page
Contributors & Developers
“DOP Player” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
1.0 (2009-03-24) – Initial release.