Demo: See a live version of this plugin in the footer of this site.
Dooodl is a fun plugin for your blog that allows your visitors to draw a little doodle and save it to your sidebar together with a little note. It's a bit like a guestbook but less boring and more visual aka more fun!
Your visitors will view the latest doodle (image, author and title) in the sidebar and will be able to view all others using the Dooodl History Viewer or add one themselves using the Dooodl Creator.
The result? You'll be able to view what people drew on your sidebar over time. It's fun!
- Latest Dooodl is shown as a Widget in the Sidebar along with the author's name, the Dooodl-title and links to the Dooodle Creator and Viewer
- Cool Flash viewer to see all of the Dooodls visitors have created.
- A small Flash Dooodl Creator to allow your visitors to draw anything they like.
- Great integration with Shadowbox-JS in order to maximize the experience of your visitor.
- Highly customizable widget template: Decide how the sidebare widget looks using basic template tags.
- Moderation possible: If you would rather see the new Dooodls before they appear on the site, and approve them: There's a checkbox just for that in the settings.
- Administration panel for all Dooodls. This enables you to delete Dooodl which aren't acceptable to be shown on the site.
- You can even get emails with quick delete/approve links whenever somebody submits a Dooodl.
- You can embed the creator and the gallery in a page or post using shortcodes.