Doolox is a free Open Source WordPress management tool and website builder available both as a SaaS and for download. It uses Doolox Node to login users to multiple WordPress websites over SSL without storing credentials in a database. Give it a try, it’s free!
- Upload the plugin folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder
- Go to the Plugins page and activate Doolox Node
- Visit doolox.com and connect your WordPress website
No FAQs at the moment.
Contributors & Developers
“Doolox Node” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
v1.2.2 (Jun 15 2014)
- Added settings link to plugins page
v1.2.1 (Jun 15 2014)
- Bugfix – removed cURL SSL verification for plugin connected call
v1.2.0 (Feb 10 2014)
- Added private key settings page for self-hosted Doolox installations
v1.1.1 (Feb 2 2014)
- Bugfix – pass connected callback domain to plugin
v1.1.0 (Jan 24 2014)
- Plugin adjusted for WordPress plugin repository
v1.0.0 (Jan 20 2014)
- Finished first version
- Implemented SSL