Building a multi-vendor store from scratch is tough enough, but moving from an already built marketplace platform to another can be unimaginable. But when you are restricted to a platform that does not meet your growing feature requirements, it can be harmful for your business. Dokan Migrator allows you to seamlessly migrate from WCFM, WC Vendors, and YITH to the Dokan Multivendor Marketplace. Migrate without losing data about vendors, orders, or withdrawal records.
DOKAN MIGRATOR PLUGIN FOR WORDPRESS
LEARN MORE : Dokan Migrator works.
DOCUMENTATION : Detailed Guide.
COMPATIBILITY : WooCommerce, Dokan Lite & Dokan Pro, WCFM, WC Vendors, YITH.
EASY TO USE, SIMPLE TO FOLLOW
Like the rest of Dokan settings and functions, the Dokan Migrator plugin is created to provide advanced options in easy solutions. Whether you are new to WordPress technicalities or an expert, experienced tech-savvy person, this migrator guarantees hassle free implementation. Just a single click allows you to start the process with a dashboard to review the existing data on your marketplace before allowing the plugin to bundle the data and move it to Dokan.
MIGRATING TO AND USING DOKAN
When you activate the Dokan Migrator plugin (ensure that Dokan Lite is active as well), a banner on the plugin will notify you to migrate with a clickable link. When you click, you will be redirected to a dashboard to review the existing data (of vendors, orders and withdrawals) that will be migrated upon your approval.
When the migration process is complete, you will be able to take advantage of the advanced features of Dokan Multivendor and do more with the data migrated. View all your vendor information in a neatly organized Dokan dashboard. Review all store activities with Dokan while having control over marketplace orders and extended withdrawal options such as auto-disbursement and reverse withdrawal for cash on delivery payments.
SUPPORTED MULTI-VENDOR PLUGINS FOR MIGRATION
- WC Vendors
MIGRATE IN 3 EASY STEPS
- Install and activate Dokan Migrator. Ensure Dokan Lite and Dokan Pro are activated.
Note: Activating Dokan Pro is not mandatory, but if not activated, Dokan Pro data will not be transferred
- Click the Dokan Migrator banner CTA.
- Review data to be migrated from your existing plugin to Dokan Multivendor.
Note: Ensure you click the “Activate Dokan Vendor Dashboard” button. It will ensure the vendor frontend is seamlessly integrated while disabling your previous marketplace plugins.
- This migration plugin is only for migrating vendors, orders, and withdrawals.
- Other marketplace admin settings, such as shipping information beyond WooCommerce settings will not migrate. You will have to set those manually.
- Deleted vendor or product orders will not be migrated.
- If your migration setting is interrupted during the process, it will be paused. You can pick up from where you left off with Dokan Migrator.
CHECKLIST BEFORE START MIGRATION
- Keep a backup of your site’s database.
- Disable caching and optimize plugins.
- Ensure your previous multi-vendor plugin is installed and activated, along with Dokan.
- You have access to a fast internet connection.
Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from the Plugins page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Dokan Migrator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors