The open source DocCheck WordPress plugin facilitates the technical implementation of our login onto WordPress websites and authenticates verified healthcare professionals, thus securing your website according to the German Health Services and Products Advertising Act.
- Login-iFrame in 4 different sizes and 6 languages (GER, EN, FR, NL, IT, ES)
- DocCheck login integration with shortcut
- Protected websites in your navigation bar can be hidden from non-authorised users
- Information on public websites that is subject to the German Health Services and Products Advertising Act can be hidden from non-authorised users
- User authentication with OAuth2
If you are using a Basic License, you can integrate the login via our iFrame or any other solution of your choice.
- Upload folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Check out the “first steps” help tab on the settings page for further guidance
What do I need for the plugin to run properly?
- A DocCheck user account. You can register here.
- A company account, which can be created here. This is where you can set up a login.
- An Economy or Business License. Please-mail industry[at]doccheck[dot]com to get your individual quote.
- The Client Secret. Once you‘ve accepted our quote, we‘ll assign the license to your login and provide the Client Secret.
Can I test the plugin?
- We can offer you a free 14-day trial for a licence of your choice. Please send us an e-mail to industry[at]doccheck[dot]com so that we can set it up for you.
- As test licenses are designed for use with test users only, please make sure to not use a live environment for testing
- Test users can be created in CReaM. Click here to learn how.
How much do the licenses cost?
Basic (free) includes:
– Password protection for one website
– Verification of occupational group – it is up to you, which occupational groups will be granted access to your website
– Languages – available in 6 different languages
Economy (€140.00 per month plus €1,200.00 once-off set up fee) includes all Basic features plus:
– Parameter passing – extra secure with one-way encryption of the session ID through hashing – no direct access of target website possible
– Occupational groups/countries/language routing – individual routing to different sub-pages depending on occupational group/country/language
– Unique Key – pseudonymous re-identification of returning users
– OAuth2 authentication – secure login process through key (Client Secret) known to only you and the authentication server
Business (€420.00 per month plus €4,200.00 once-off set up fee) includes all Economy features plus:
– Personal – collects personal data of your users (user consent necessary)
– Company mail domain – your company mail domain can be whitelisted for all logins so that all employees are granted access, whether they are healthcare professionals or not
– Domain alias – even when routed to a subdomain, the domain will stay the same once users are logged in
Please note that one licence is only valid for one website. Our licence overview gives you all important information on the difference licence types and their features. For further information on specific features and their use, please see our technical manual.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“DocCheck Login” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Update Help First Step Tab, add cookie lifetime option to new session
- Tested up to 5.9
- Fix active session detecting by WordPress Site Health
- Tested up to 5.7.1
- Bug fix profession routing and profession access management
- Added profession routing and profession access management
- Tested up to 5.4.2
- Added option to auto set language with WPML Plugin
- Tested up to 5.2.3
- Added Support of Custom Post Types
- Tested up to 5.2.3
- Added cache helper for cache plugin compatibility
- Tested up to 5.2.3
- Replaced internal redirect handling with return_uri parameter from DocCheck Login.
- Tested up to 5.2.2
- Fixed cookie handling.
- Tested up to 5.2.1
- Adjusted plugin textdomain to match plugin slug.
- Plugin release.