The DiveBook plugin consists of three main functionality areas:
- The main part of the plugin can be injected in pages or posts:
- Statistics about logged dives.
- Input form to easily log new dives and edit existing dives.
- List and information about all logged dives.
- Settings page for the WordPress Administrator where general settings for the plugin can be stored (not used in Beta version).
- Sidebar widget that will show key information about the most recent logged dives. You can specify how many dives to be shown in the widget.
- How do I add the plugin to a page or a post?
In the page or post you want to add the plugin add the following line: [divebook]divebook_display();[/divebook]
- What do I do if I have questions or feedback about the DiveBook plugin?
My e-mail adress is perola(at)breathingtech(dot)com and you are welcome to send questions or feedback to that address.
- Bugfix: When “registered on behalf” is checked all registered users will be listed.
- Now supports special characters and line break.
- Added option that admin can add dives on behalf of other users.
- Added option that only admin can add/edit dives.
- Bugfix: Renamed language folder to languages.
- Filter and page navigation can be enabled/disabled from settings.
- Login and Register link can be enabled/disabled from settings.
- Disabled line break in description field.
- Columns in divelog have now a fixed width. Words that are longer than the column width and have no white space will be splitted.
- GUI polish for filter and next/prev page section.
- Bugfix: filter_divesite url parameter duplicates removed.
- Bugfix: Empty visibility (in meters) field will no longer result in value 0.
- New field: Visibility (in meters) added.
- Page browsing in divelog. Shows a configurable number of dives for each page.
- Remember scroll position when refreshing page.
- Filter for dives displayed in log.
- Sort function for each column in divelog.
- Workaround for themes that does not support date picker.
- Edit dive popup does not reload page before display.
- Ensured that the log in url is correct.
- Ensured that “Log a Dive” popup is not shown at page loading.
- Added GPS position field.
- You are now redirected to the DiveBook after log in (if log in is selected from the DiveBook page).
- Fixed possible jQuery script conflicts.
- Some minor GUI adjustments to better support IE.
- Fixed positioning of popup windows.
- Fixed bug that appeared when editing dives with water temperature 0.
- Fixed button text bug when switching between Log dive and Update dive.
- Option that allows Administrator to edit and delete dives. Can be enabled from plugin settings page.
- Fixed problem with script interfering when for example adding images to posts.
- Fixed url parameter bug
- Fixed GUI for the StationPro 3.2.4 by PageLines theme.
- Fixed possible divide by zero errors in statistics.
- Added fields for water temperature and visibility.
- Added date picker.
- GUI fixed to work better with some special themes.
- Added smooth alert and confirm dialog boxes.
- Added smooth buttons.
- Added credits at the bottom of the plugin. User can select to show or hide credits from settings.
- Fixed error causing this error message when activating plugin:
“The plugin generated 2 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin”.
- Several GUI fixes so plugin works with most themes.
- Initial Beta release.