This plugin makes it simple to gather most of the relevant data you want to keep in your dive log, such as max. depth, bottom time, water temperature, etc.
It has a collection of basic icons to summarise this data and present it in the post.
You can configure aspects like the units you use (kg./lb., meters/feet), the icons you want to display or not, ect…
Many thanks to Lydia del Canto for teaching me the little I know about WordPress ; )
- Download the Plugin zip file.
- Unzip and move the folder under your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings >> Dive Log and check the initial values of the variables
- What if I want to write a post without displaying the dive log?
You can switch on or off the plugin at post level.