Displet is a RETS/IDX plugin that allows developers to build exactly what their clients need by offering flexibility, customization and unlimited integrations, exclusively on a WordPress platform.
Easily insert real estate listings, statistics, maps, and quick searches into WordPress pages, post, & widget ready sidebars. This plugin leverages Displet’s powerful RETS/IDX system & lead capture tools.
Templates can be overriden, in a fashion similar to the Template Hierarchy for WordPress themes. The plugin looks for templates with a particular name in the root directory of the current Theme.
Custom Template Recipe
- Copy a template from $plugin_root/view/templates/ to the current theme directory.
- Edit the template.
- That’s it!
- Are there FAQs?
- View the <a href="http://displet.com/docs/legacy/free-plugin-quick-start/"quick start guide for any level user
- Developers can find additional info here
Complete waste of time unless you want this plastered all over your site.
This site is currently using the FREE version of the Displet plugin. For HIGH RES images & up-to-date RETS data, please upgrade.
Just a way to try to sucker you in after you have wasted your time.
- Listing / API Requests now loaded via HTTP or HTTPS based upon your site
- Photos now loaded via HTTP2 to speed up load times
- Search Forms page added
- Performance improvements
- New templating options added
- 2.0 launch. 1.0 features deprecated.
- New features including Quick Start, Facebook/Google login, Zapier integration, and improved URL structure
- New free mode allows listings without a RETS/IDX account
- New features: Property type navgiation & price navigation improvements
- New features: Property type navigation & Sort by newest
- Added county to search parameters, property types to front-end user sorting
- Reset quick search form on load, voided href for Gallery/List links
- WordPress 3.5 compatibile
- Auto price navigation featured added
- User choice for listing styles
- New listings styles, option to hide map by default
- Preventing tile images from loading until next page is requested, added variance for map to eliminate outliers
- Fixed overlapping text in tile styles, added classes to tile template, number formatted square feet
- Fixed insert/edit Listing popup (MCE) alignment in Windows
- Fixed possible map problem when prices aren’t returned numerically
- Added classes to tile template for increased style control, Displet IDX (dashboard) menu, & cookie to remember tile sort
- Fixed map bug when at least 1 listing but no lat-long data
- Modified backend options to retrieve Woopa field values
- Fixed caption bug
- Improved horizontal quick search
- Improved settings page
- New quick search & stats options, also added cookie to remember listings pagination
- Consolidated DispletStats shortcode into DispletListing shortcode
- Added Quick Search shortcode & widget
- Added compatability for maps with custom Displet templates. Also added option to separately display maps from listings.
- Added map listings option
- Bugfix: Updated php-displet, school_district works again.
- DispletFrame refinement.
- Bugfix: Activation hook no longer fires on updates, must do version check with every request.
- Made Displet Pro mode default.
- Improved domain mapping support.
- Bugfix for DispletStats: Result sets with no interior space (0 to 0 “Size Range”) don’t break things.
- onDisplet functionality now included.
- Bugfix for domain mapping multisite.
- Street address support.
- New Listings widget template.
- Sort option in widgets.
- Tile template hard heights, to work around sub-pixel height differences in some themes/browsers (this caused gaps in tile layout).
- Graceful handling of unconfigured widgets.
- Clean out caches on uninstall.
- Fix for layout bug in Tile template.
- Updated php-displet, area_mls_defined now working.
- Initial release.