Displet Pop shows a pop-up window on a specified page load after a specified time elapses, prompting visitors to complete a contact form or other acti
Displet Pop shows a pop-up window on a specified page load after a specified time elapses, prompting visitors to complete a contact form or other action. Uses a week long cookie to avoid over-pestering. Integrates with Gravity Forms and other form builders, and is very effective to encourage newsletter registration or to display a welcome message to your visitors.
Displet Pop comes with a number of options, including:
1) How many seconds to wait before displaying.
2) On which pageview to display the window to your visitors.
3) A path to restrict the light window to display on. (Ex. "Only display on pages with /idx/ in the path.")
4) Four separate areas to add text.
5) Six pre-designed light window styles or the option to use a custom stylesheet.
6) Choose whether or not to display the pop-up on handhelds and/or tablets (or not.)