Displet Pop shows a pop-up window on a specified page load after a specified time elapses, prompting visitors to complete a contact form or other action. Uses a week long cookie to avoid over-pestering. Integrates with Gravity Forms and other form builders, and is very effective to encourage newsletter registration or to display a welcome message to your visitors.
Displet Pop comes with a number of options, including:
1) How many seconds to wait before displaying.
2) On which pageview to display the window to your visitors.
3) A path to restrict the light window to display on. (Ex. “Only display on pages with /idx/ in the path.”)
4) Four separate areas to add text.
5) Six pre-designed light window styles or the option to use a custom stylesheet.
6) Choose whether or not to display the pop-up on handhelds and/or tablets (or not.)
- Install from the repository and activate the plugin from the WordPress plugins screen.
- Go to Displet Tools > Displet Pop and add your settings.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets and insert whatever widget you would like (most likely a contact form) into your new Displet Pop widget area.
- Why won’t this work?
It does work. Watch the tutorials here: http://displet.com/wordpress-plugins/displet-pop/
- This still won’t work. Why?
It does work. Try disabling your other plugins to see if any are conflicting. If there’s a conflict, let us know about it in the support forum, and we’ll fix the conflict if the problem is on our end.
- What is this for?
Most likely to encourage newsletter registration or display a welcome message to your visitors.
- Where can I find help on this plugin?
On the support forum at https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/displet-pop.
Contributors & Developers
“Displet Pop” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added Homepage option to URL paths.
- Merged forced registration for Gravity Forms (compliments Rion Dooley) & added Contact Forms 7. Added option for multiple URL paths.
- Changed Mobile_Detect class name to reduce possibility of conflict, added previews of styles to options page.
- Added disable modes for mobile & tablets.
- Fixed cookie bug.
- Improved default styles to better overcome interfering theme defaults.
- Fixed Contact Form 7 misalignment when not using placeholders.
- Fixed cookie bug.
- Added disable mode.
- New default styles added & URL path option.
- Added test mode and custom CSS options.