Display Tweets is a very simple and easy to use Twitter feed plugin. It allows you to display your tweets using the shortcode, PHP function or widget. It’s completely future proof and makes authenticated requests to the Twitter v1.1 REST API, ensuring that your tweets don’t disappear when the old Twitter API is shutdown (soon).
You can also contribute to the plugin yourself on Github . Don’t be shy, get involved!
Using the plugin is easy. There are three ways to display your feed.
You can also display your tweets using the included widget.
Contributors & Developers
“Display Tweets” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed bugs related to tweet cache irregularities.
- Fixed date/time localisation bug.
- Added some additional filters related to date/time formatting and links.
- Added “Settings” link to “Plugins” panel.
- Fixed bugs with WordPress Multisite.
- Added class exists check before loading TwitterOAuth.
- Correct tweet refresh interval.