Displays the name of the template used by the currently displayed page in the admin bar or inside the pages. Plugins very useful for developing your blog.
display-template-namefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Huge time saver. Just works! Thanks.
Contributors & Developers
“Display Template Name” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Move main template name, in the submenu of admin bar
- Add sub template loaded by the get_template_part() wordpress function or include() php function.
- Add special capability
- WordPress 3.8 compatibility
- Display the template name in the admin bar when it’s used.
- Change the cursor CSS style on the debug div
- Display an tooltip with the entire path of the template
- Code optimization
- Fix bug for retrieving screenshoot theme image
- Improved GUI for customizing the display of debug area
- Add an uninstall file in order to delete options saved in the database
- Add an admin panel to manage the position of the debug box
- Add css to fix z-index problem
- First version of the plugin.