Displays the current PHP version in the “At a Glance” admin dashboard widget.
Please rate the Plugin if you find it useful, thanks. Also, why not take a moment to check out our other WordPress plugins here.
Instructions for installing the Display PHP Version Plugin.
- In your WordPress admin go to Plugins -> Add New.
- Enter “Display PHP Version” in the text box and click Search Plugins.
- In the list of Plugins click Install Now next to the Display PHP Version Plugin.
- Once installed click to activate.
- Go to your WordPress dashboard page and look next to your WordPress version to see what PHP version is running.
Very easy to view the php version
Works well with latest version of WordPress.
Thanks David. Handy for helping theme users determine if a problem might be caused (or not) by their host running an outdated version of PHP.
Works with latest WP version.
Very useful for having people seeking support determine which PHP version they have.
Contributors & Developers
“Display PHP Version” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Plugin meta information, and a link, updated.
- Minor update for WordPress 4.7 compatibility, and some formatting changes.
- Added more reliable way to output PHP version number.
- Updated for WordPress 3.9.1.
- Initial uploaded version!