Enrich your WordPress website with a top-notch comment system at the bottom of your posts. DiscussIt Comments will replace WordPress comments and let your reader’s community comment on articles, reviews, recipes, and simply engage in discussions about anything. Boost your social presence by letting your visitors share comments with their friends on Facebook and Twitter. DiscussIt Comments are visible to Google and are proven to improve your SEO.
It’s your website, so you have complete control over content and appearance including automatic tools to mimic your site’s design and detect SPAM (yes, we use Akismet too!). Single Sign On (SSO) is also included and allows your visitors to comment using their WordPress users (SSO is enabled with a click of a button!).
DiscussIt Comments has proven to increase website traffic and visitor engagement, to prolong visit time and to significantly promote your website in search engines and social networks (Facebook, Twitter).
Real-time commenting notifies participants about content updates so they respond to each other instantly. Our intelligent comment rank algorithm – PostRank™ – makes sure the most relevant and active discussions stay at the top and users are notified via email when others respond to their posts.
- Download the plugin.
- Unzip the file into wp-content/plugins folder inside your WordPress installation.
- Go to Admin->Plugins panel, find “DiscussIt Comments” and click on Activate.
- Create a Pnyxe account, if you don’t already have one.
- Go to Settings->DiscussIt Comments in WordPress Dashboard.
- Activate the widget.
- Fill in your Client Key and Client Password, provided on General Settings page of your Pnyxe account.
Need assistance? You’re most welcome to contact us.
- What is “Demo Mode”?
“Demo Mode” allows you to see how the system will look like on your WordPress blog without creating a Pnyxe account. You’ll be able to create, read and share posts, but not to approve, remove or edit posts.
In order to gain full control over the content, you must create your own Pnyxe account. Have a look at the Installation section for more details.
- How do I contact your support?
The best way to contact the support is via the support forum.
Contributors & Developers
“DiscussIt Comments” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- NEW: Settings are verified to make sure key and password are correct
- NEW: Single-Sign-On (SSO) allows your visitors to comment using their WordPress users
- IMPROVED: Settings page is more intuitive and more informative
- Fixed a typo
- Embedded ads are now provided as an opt-in feature and are not displayed by default
- Improved documentation
- DiscussIt Comments is finally available as a WordPress plugin!