This plugin is used disable the wordpress functionality of updating core, themes & plugins automatically. Also it will disable all kind of update notification from wordpress.org theme/plugin repository.
* Disable WordPress core, themes, plugin update
* Disable notifications for all updates available.
1. Plugin->Add New->Search for “disable all updates”
2. Download, install, and activate the plugin.
1. Download Disable All Updates & Notifications.
2. Upload the plugin directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, using your favorite method (ftp, sftp, scp, etc…).
3. Activate this plugin from your plugins page.
- Problem after activating?
Deactivate through plugin page or ftp/file manager by simply deleting folder named “disable-all-updates” inside (/wp-content/plugins) & Report on support.
- Need to update something?
Deactivate plugin temporarily (to check updates & do updates) and activate plugin again.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Disable All Updates & Notifications” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Release