Want to quickly integrate DirectPay with your WordPress WooCommerce website? We’ve got you covered with our DirectPay Plugin for WooCommerce. You can now simply download the plugin from the WordPress Plugin Store, upload it to your server & configure it with your DirectPay Account details to make it easy for your customers to pay you.
Test Portal – https://developer.directpay.lk/
Live portal – https://portal.directpay.lk/
- Download the DirectPay Plugin for WooCommerce from WordPress Plugin Directory
- Upload the ‘woocommerce-directpay’ folder to your WordPress ‘plugins’ directory under ‘/wp-content/plugins’
- In your WordPress admin, go to ‘Plugins’ and Activate the ‘WooCommerce DirectPay Payment Gateway’ plugin
- Go to your WooCommerce > Settings page, click on ‘Checkout’ tab & click the ‘ DirectPay’ link
- Tick the checkbox to Enable DirectPay
- Enter the payment title and description or keep the default
- Enter your Merchant ID (You can find it on the Settings > DirectPay Plugins section of your DirectPay account)
- Enter your API Key (You can find it on the Settings > DirectPay Plugins section of your DirectPay account)
- Do not tick the checkbox to Enable Sandbox Mode (Tick it only if you’re testing your integration with a DirectPay Sandbox Account)
- Click Save Changes
How to sign up for a DirectPay Merchant Account?
Go to DirectPay website & apply for a Merchant Account.
Contributors & Developers
“DirectPay-IPG WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Initial public release
update checkout page
get product count
*Check order request and response with public key private key sign signature.
*This version you need to download public/private key using directpay-portal.
get billing mobile number