Get started with Digitalsignagepress Lite and have beautiful digital signage in under 10 minutes, connect your code like Calendar, Weather, Time, Twitter and YouTube to take it to the next level.
Display the morning announcements, advertise your lunch specials, and make sure everyone knows about the after work get together.
With Digitalsignagepress Plugin you empower people to learn about your business, explore your exhibition, discover your products or simply be entertained.
And interactive digital signage empowers you to create memorable and compelling experiences that help strengthen customer interest, increase brand loyalty and quantify preferences.
Digitalsignagepress Enterprise Agency Edition
This plugin is the lite version of the Digitalsignagepress Pro plugin that comes with all the signage features you will ever need including SMIL video support, Videowall function, Multiuser management, Custom Templates, and tons more.
* Click here to purchase the digital signage plugin now!
Digitalsignagepress Lite Features:
- Screen management
- Own pictures in slides
- Text in different fonts, sizes and colors in slides
- Automatic live updates of screens
- Digital Signage Dashboard
- Layout templates are included
- Included Digital Signage WP Theme
Drag & Drop
We were tired of the bloated and buggy digital signage plugins. That’s why we built Digitalsignagepress to allow you to create digital signage screens in minutes. By using our Plugin, you can easy add text, youtube videos, images and basically create a complete signs in 10 minutes or less.
Pre-built Layout Templates
Building signs in WordPress can be time consuming. Why?
Because every other WordPress digital signage plugin requires you to build your signs from scratch. The truth is, it is often not necessary to create a sign completely from scratch unless you really want to.
Give Digitalsignagepress a try.
Want to unlock more features? Upgrade to our Pro version.
- Homepage: www.digitalsignagepress.com
- Live Demo Request for Pro and Enterprise Version: Digitalsignagepress Live Demo
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Upload DigitalsignagepressLite.zip
- Activate Digitalsignagepress Lite from your Plugins page.
- Choose Digitalsignagepress Theme from your Themes page.
- That’s all! Your wordpress is now ready for Digital Signage! You can start to create your own Digital Signage Content with Digitalsignagepress Lite.
- What is Digital Signage?
- I see “Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘)’, expecting :: (T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM)” error message, how do I fix this?
You need PHP version 5.5 or higher on your Server!
- How do I change file upload limit?
Edit POST_MAX_SIZE and UPLOAD_MAX_FILESIZE in your php.ini
- Live Preview does not seem to work, how do I fix this?
Deactivate all Cache plugins in your WordPress installation!
- More Questions?
Contact us! Or read our FAQ on https://digitalsignagepress.com/faq/
Contributors & Developers
“Digitalsignagepress Lite” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Digitalsignagepress Lite” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Bug fixes
- WordPress 4.7.X compatibility
- added russian, turkish, french and portuguese translation files
- code optimization
- bug fixes
- improved compatibility with old php versions
- changed initial building of generated pages to better support plugins included via shortcodes
- made regular fonts available without external source for offline environments and as workaround against plugins that prohibit get requests for external files
- fixed a scheduling bug that made some slide always active
- font fix
- spanish language files added
- fixed scheduling toggle
- fixed slide size changes
- fixed control scheme for border based element movement
- fixed 24/7 scheduling on videowalls
- fixed scheduling toggle
- fixed preview for new slides before save
- added german translation (Download)
- can now reorder slides inside playlist via drag and drop
- can now choose to copy existing slide into playlist when adding a new slide
- added higher and more font sizes
- added separate delete background button
- enabled free positioning of image elements within a container
- more detailed description in case a URL is used multiple times
- dynamic container dimension for inserted images in custom editor based on the image ratio
- added overview of offline devices in dashboard
- bug fix for preview
- optimization for LG webOS DigitalSignage screens and youtube links
- optimization for Samsung Digital Signage screens in combination with video playback
- original Release