DigiPass makes it easy to sell your digital content (articles or posts) through subscriptions or micropayments.
- Integration based on a simple shortcode
- Real-time sales statistics: no cronjob or batch needed
- Paid articles: set a price on articles of your choosing; users will only see an excerpt and have the option to purchase the full article
- No programming/scripting experience needed
- DigiPass takes less than 10 minutes to set up
Pricing (It’s FREE – forever FREE)
Using NetLicensing “FREE Forever Plan” you can monetize your digital content with no cost.
Developers can checkout and contribute to the source code on the DigiPass’s GitHub Repository.
Special Thanks & Credits
The plugin wouldn’t be half of what it is today if it weren’t for people like you who take the time to help it grow! Whether it be by submitting bug reports, translations, or maybe even a little development help.
Listed here are credits and special thanks to some of you who have helped us out a great deal:
- English – default, always included
NOTE: Please contribute your language to the plugin to make it even more useful.
NOTE: We really hope that you find our plugin useful and that it helps you to manage the use of images and relevant accreditation on your website, however, as this plugin makes a number of changes to the structure of the Media Library and other aspects of the base WordPress code we would recommend that you install in on a test site before going live.
This is only so that you can make sure that the plugin does not have an adverse effect on the custom code which you may have added to the site or any other plugins which you currently use, and vice versa.
We also recommend that you do not test this plugin at the same time as making any other changes to your site. This is because otherwise it is easy to become confused about where a problem is emanating from. Although with smaller plugins and changes you can normally batch test, when a plugin makes such big changes to certain aspects of your sites functionality, solo testing is highly recommended.
- WordPress 3.5 or greater
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater
via Upload (FTP, SCP etc.)
- Upload the extracted archive folder ‘digipass’ to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- (optional) Go to “Settings > DigiPass” to adjust settings
via WordPress Admin
- Go to “Plugins > Add New”
- Search for
- Install the plugin called
DigiPassand activate it
- Go to “Settings > DigiPass” to adjust settings (optional)
- How do I adjust the Plugin Settings?
Once you have activated the plugin you can tinker with the settings to your heart’s content. If you head to “Settings > DigiPass” and you can adjust all settings from there.
- How do I include a DigiPass on my page?
Create a FREE NetLicensing account and configure username / password in the plugin’s setting page.
- Will DigiPass work with my theme?
Yes. DigiPass is designed to work with any theme, but it may require some styling to make it match the rest of the theme and achieve that seamless integration.
- Does this plugin work with BuddyPress (bbPress)?
Yep, it does.
- Which WordPress versions are supported?
In order to get the most out of the plugin and use all of its features, you will need to be using WordPress 3.5 with PHP 5.2.4 as a minimum. Updates will continue to be released for the plugin as the main WordPress CMS is updated.
- Can I request new features and extensions to be included in future releases of the plugin?
We always welcome your feedback and would love to know what you would like to see done next with the plugin and what features you would like integrated. You can vote on and request new features and extensions in our DigiPass’s Issue Tracker
- Where can I report bugs?
If you have discovered a bug, we want to know so that we can get it fixed as soon as possible! We always work to make sure that the plugin is working fully prior to releasing an update, but sometimes problems do arise. All bugs and issues can be reported on the DigiPass’s Issue Tracker.
- I love DigiPass, it’s awesome! Can I contribute?
Yes, you can! Join in on our GitHub repository 🙂 You can also leave us a nice review on the WordPress site to let others know what you think of the plugin!
Contributors & Developers
“DigiPass” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Use NetLicensing API v2.3.x
- Fix invalid response messages namespace
- Use Composer for dependencies
- Fix QTags resolution
- Integrate NetLicensing to validate activated plugin features
- Initial version