This plugin gives you full control of the digg button. Some of the features:
- Customize the skin (digg currently offers the default skin, an icon or compact version)
- Choose specific options for each post and page. For example, only display digg buttons on certain posts.
- Control where your button appears on lists, pages, and posts
- Select the digg topic you want your posts to be tied to, and you can customize this on each post/page.
- Digg information fields like title, topic and description are prefilled for easy submissions.
- Choose whether to open digg in a new tab/window.
- Control where the button appears in your post between top/bottom and left/right, or use custom inline css rules.
If you have any problems with the plugins, please visit our [http://netweblogic.com/forums/](support forums) for further information and provide some feedback first, we may be able to help. It’s considered rude to just give low ratings and nothing reason for doing so.
If you find this plugin useful and would like to say thanks, a link, digg, or some other form of recognition to the plugin page on our blog would be appreciated.
Translated Languages Available
Here’s a list of currently translated languages. Translations that have been submitted are greatly appreciated and hopefully make this plugin a better one. If you’d like to contribute, please have a look at the POT file in the langs folder and send us your translations.
- Danish – Christian B.
For further questions and answers (or to submit one yourself) go to our [http://netweblogic.com/forums/](support forums).
- Fixed display bug for some themes
- Added dutch translation
- Fixed excerpt incompatability/breaking
- Fixed ddm display bug
- Moved over to new smart digg button
- Fixed shorthand PHP tags (sorry for doing that in the first place!)
- Added post/page specific options.
- Added translation capability
- Split up backend logic from front end so things are only loaded when needed.
- Fixed shortcode bugs.