Adds a button to the WordPress WYSIWYG editor to write Dhivehi text. By default adds a
<span class="dhivehi-text"> tag.
This plugin uses MV Faseyha and MV Waheed embedded fonts.
If you want more flexibility, you can use the procided shortcode.
[dhivehi]Content goes here[/dhivehi]
The shortcode offers a few options that you can customize.
[dhivehi container="div" class="foo bar" id="myid"]
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to any post edit page and start editing
- Deactivate Dhivehi Text in the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- After Deactivation a ‘Delete’ link appears below the plugin name, follow the link and confim with ‘Yes, Delete these files’.
- This will delete all the plugin files from the server as well as erasing all options the plugin has stored in the database.
- How can I use my own fonts?
Just override the
.dhivehi-textclass in your css and define your preferred font-family.
- How can I contact the plugin author?
Drop me a line at http://arushad.org/contact
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Dhivehi Text” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release