This WordPress plugin adds a custom post type called Project. For every project you can add Customer/Category, Programming languages, Tools and Technologies, project-url, short and long description, Platform and a Project image.
The projects are displayed in a responsive manner. Take a look at the screenshots to get a better understanding.
It also adds a TinyMCE editor plugin making it easy to add your projects, sorted by Customer/Category, to your page.
Take a look at christianengvall.se to see an example of how it is used.
The plugin is fully documented at the plugin website. It contains information about urls, the editor plugin, the fields, and what templates you can override to modify the plugin.
Development happens at GitHub. Pull requests are very welcome.
- Swedish (sv_SE)
- Download and unzip plugin
- Upload the ‘developer-project-portfolio’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory,
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
No questions yet
Contributors & Developers
“Developer project portfolio” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- The image caption is now only as wide as the image.
- Removed unused call to get_post_format
- Using original size of image (full) in single template
No changes yet. First version.